Ride the same trails of probably the best Enduro stage race in the world, the extint Trans-Savoie at the area of Paradiski: Les Arcs, La Plagne, Vallandry.
And not only that, here at Travelbike we give you more. If you like, we show you the trails of the EWS race at La Thuile, in the valley of Aosta in Italy.
We are ex-TrailAddiction guides, with legal French guiding qualifications.
Enjoy the trails with the race mode off, with local and experienced guides, and with time enough to take pictures and don´t feel the pressure of the clock to arrive on time for the next stage.
6 days of the best Enduro MTB – All mountain – call it as you want, that you can imagine, with the Mont Blanc above us.
- Arrival on Saturday, check out next Saturday
- Professional MTB Guides with mandatory French qualifications
- 7 people max. per guide. We allow bigger groups riding with two guides
- Guiding in French, Spanish or English
- 6 days of riding, 4 at the Paradiski area + 1 at La Thuile (Italy) + 1 around Tignes
Full pack, all included
- I´m only one / We are only 2: 1.085€ per person (We need at least 3 people per week to make the tour happen)
- We are a group of 3 or 4 riders: 1.085€ per person
- We are a group of 5 riders: 975€ per person
- We are a group of 6 riders: 945€ per person
- We are a group of 7 riders: 890€ per person
What is it included in the price?
- Accommodation at a mountain apartment with access to swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym…
- Breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and beers
- 6 days of guiding
- All chairlift tickets
- Shuttles to La Thuile (Italy) and Tignes
What is not included in the price?
- Transport to France
- Transfer to Geneva Airport if you fly
Dates July 2018
- First shift: From Saturday June the 30th to July the 7th
- Second shift: From Saturday the 7th to Saturday the 14th
- Third shift: From Saturday 14th to Saturday the 21st
- Fourth shift: From Saturday the 21st to Saturday the 28th
Dates August 2018
- First shift: From Saturday the 11th to Saturday the 18th
- Second shift: From Saturday the 18th to Saturday the 25th
- Third shift: From Saturday the 25th to Saturday September the 1st
How to book:
- Payment of 30% when doing the booking
- Rest 70% due up to one month before arrival
- If we are not able to reach the minimum amount of 5 people per week, we will refund 100% of our payment for the guiding services.
- If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Customers will have a bike stand available and the chance to wash their bikes everyday
- At the city at the valley bottom, Bourg Saint Maurice, there are shops where to buy any kind of spare parts or components for your bike. Also there are different chances to rent a bike.
- While riding with the guide it is strictly forbidden to overtake him unless he allows you to
- It is mandatory to have your own accidents insurance. NO INSURANCE – NO RIDING.
- Fitness: 3
- Technical/Confidence: 4
- Be honest 🙂
During this tour there are chances to get to techy stuff where technics like the “Endo” on step and exposed terrain are required to pass some of the switchbacks (Level 5) but that is not common, so in case we get to this places there is no problem to get down the bike and walk.
The pace won´t be fast, we only have to catch the last chairlift of the day. We want you to enjoy this experience till he last drop. If you feel tired, don´t worry, you can take a rest day in the middle of the week.
Check your level on the following doc levels for guided tours.