If you want to know the Alpine Enduro trails in Asturias come and enjoy our 3 days version of the TRANS-CANTABRIC ENDURO. Ride the most awesome and epic alpine trails at “Las Ubiñas” Natural Park (Bárzana) and “Valle de Aller” (Felechosa).
Enjoy our selection of trails for you, the landscapes, and views, the food and have fun riding your Enduro bike with us.
We are looking forward to see you.
- Arrival on Thursday afternoon and check out on Sunday afternoon after the riding.
- Accommodation in rural hotels with full board: 3 dinners (Thursday and Friday and Saturday), 3 breakfasts (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), 2 picnics and a day menu (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- x8 Shuttles
- MTB Guide
- 7 people max. per group
- A present
- Insurance of accidents included
Price per person: (IVA Incluído)
- Option 1: Accommodation in hotel (3 noches) full board:
- Una ó 2 personas: 565€
- Grupo 3 ó 5 personas: 549€
- Grupo 6 ó 7 personas: 495€
- Opción 2: Accommodation in hotel (1 night) and youth hostel (2 nights) full board:
- Una ó 2 personas: 525€
- Grupo 3 ó 5 personas: 509€
- Grupo 6 ó 7 personas: 455€
- Only guiding + shuttles + insurance of accidents:
- Single person: 150€ por día
- Groups of 2 or more people: 100€ per person per day
- Transfer to Airport of Asturias:
- 40€ each way (per person)
This pack has a supplement of +10€ per person during Easters and Labour Day.
Dates TRANS-CANTABRIC ENDURO 2018:
Chceck HERE our calendar for 2018:
- March the 28th to April the 1st
- 4th to 8th
- 11th to 15th
- 18th to 22nd
- LABOUR DAY MAY THE 1ST:
- Friday April the 27th to Tuesday May the 1st
- 16th to 20th
- 23rd to 27th
- 13th to 17th
Day 1. Thursday. Arrival:
Arrival at the hotel at the village of Barzana. We will inform you about the plan for the next 4 days. Then time to unpack, have dinner and rest to wake up full of energy.
Day 2. Friday:
Pick up at the hotel to do the first shuttle.
First run of the day, a short but hard climb. Then more than 5km of trail. After that we will take the 2nd shuttle of the day till 750m and from here one of the toughest climb of the Enduro Weekend to reach 1.400m and get to the 2nd descent of the day.
After this, a new shuttle to take us to 1.750m and ride the longest of the week. 10km of trail with 1.392m of negative drop.
Day 3. Saturday:
We start the day with a shuttle to repeat the hardest climb of Friday and we will head to another spectacular descent.
After this, new shuttle to the second descent.
Stop to eat and another shuttle to the 3rd run of the day.
Transfer to the hotel to to pack all the stuff and head to the new accommodation in Felechosa.
Day 4. Sunday. Say good byeee!:
3rd day of riding. Two shuttles. First one with pedaling and second one with a “push” a bike of 45 min. then back to the hotel to have a shower, pack, wash the bikes and take you back to the airport if needed.
Level of riding required:
- Uphill: 3 1/2
- Technical/Confidence: 4
On this tour there are some exposed section where a fall can have fatal consequences. These sections can be walked without such a high danger.
Pace won´t be demanding but we have to cover a certain amount of Km´s to achieve to complete the whole experience.
Check your level on this document:Levels required for guided tours.
- Tours can be cancelled in case of weather or emergency alerts of the AEMET at any moment, even while riding, for obvious safety reasons. This cancellations due to major force won´t be refund or deducted from the paid amount.
- Let us know if you have any specific alimentary needs or allergies.
- It won´t be possible to overtake the guide while riding unless he allows you to.
- All of our customers are covered with an accidents insurance covering up to 30.005€
- If you live in the EU it is recommendable to have the European Health Care Card to be covered in case of you get sick.