Travelbike was born in February 2014. Since that moment we´ve been deloping and offering more and different tours to expand our variety of services. At this moment we are able to offer Enduro MTB Tours at the French Alps, Asturias, Pyreenes and Czech Republic.
Travelbike is registered at the “Registro de Empresas de Turismo Activo del Principado de Asturias” with tthe number: TA-217-AS. Only registered firms or individuals with the accredited quialifications can offer guiding as we do.
Who make Travelbike possible?
Daniel Álvarez Pérez
Daniel has the following qualifications and experience:
- French MB Guide and Instructor (Haute Savoie, France 2016)
- He has worked as MTB guide for the extint TrailAddiction, organicers of the Trans-Savoie and Enduro2 races.
- Cycling conditioning specialist (Alto Rendimiento, 2016)
- MTB Guide and Instructor (Fed. Asturiana de Ciclismo, Esc. Española de MTB, IMBA, 2014)
- Snowboarding Instructor ISIA Level 2 (Edepa, 2014)
- IMBA Trail Solutions trailbuilding workshop. Attended at Rychlebské Stezkyública, Czech Republic
- Bc. in Physical Education (Universidad de Oviedo, 2012)
- Lifeguard (Cruz Roja, 2011)
- He has taken part as trailbuilder volunteer at the Rychlebské Stezky and Singltrek Pod Smrkem trailcenters in Czech Republic, at the Cross Vermont Trail Association in Vermont, USA and some local trails of the tours we organice.
Jana is our cook and massage therapist at the French Alps. She has the following qualifications:
- Sport massage therapist
- Traditional Asturian cooking recepies
- She has taken part as trailbuilder volunteer at the Rychlebské Stezky and Singltrek Pod Smrkem trailcenters in Czech Republic, at the Cross Vermont Trail Association in Vermont, USA